- 250 ml of water
- 120 g of butter
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 30 g of sugar
- ½ teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 130 g of flour
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the churros maker.
- Bring water, butter, salt, sugar and cinnamon to the boil. Cook over low heat, add flour and mix with a spatula until it forms a soft ball. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir and mix one egg at a time. Let the dough rest until it retains its shape (about 5 minutes).
- Put the dough in a pastry bag and pour it into the preheated churros machine.
- Close the lid and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the churros are well cooked and golden.
- Use a pot holder to open the lid as the handles can be hot.
- Remove the churros with a wooden or nylon spatula.
- Sprinkle the churros with powdered sugar