00 flour 250 g
Medium eggs 3
Whole milk 500 ml
Butter to grease the crepe maker to taste
- Break the eggs into a high-sided bowl, mix with a fork and add the milk. Stir thoroughly to mix the ingredients well
- Place a sieve on the container and then sift the flour into the bowl (for convenience you can also add it in two stages and mix to avoid the formation of lumps). Stir vigorously to absorb the flour. Continue to mix until the mixture is smooth and velvety
- Cover the bowl with cling film and let it rest for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator
- Pre-heat the crepe maker and grease it with a knob of butter. Once at temperature, pour a ladle of dough sufficient to cover the surface of the pan: you can help yourself with the special batter roll. It is recommended that you do this quickly, as the batter will cook very quickly.
- Cook the crepe for a minute on each side. To turn the crepe, use a spatula, possibly not of metal so as not to damage the surface of the crepe pan.
Garnish the crepe with ingredients of your choice