The filter should be replaced when the indicator on the product display lights up. Proceed as per instructions below:
- Disconnect the plug from the ironing system
- Remove the water tank
- Remove the filter from its housing, pulling it outwards
- Put the new filter in a basin full of water for half an hour in order to let out any air bubbles from inside.
- Place the filter back in its housing.
- Switch on the ironing system
To reset the filter indicator, press and hold the two side buttons (n.4 and n.6 as per the user manual)
Once the steam ready light stops flashing, press and hold the steam button until steam escapes. It can also take 30 to 60 seconds before steam comes out