Here is the correct procedure for operating the coffee machine. The video tutorial also follows
- Add the water to the tank
- Connect the power cord to an electrical outlet
- Switch on the machine using the appropriate power button
- Wait for the water to warm up until the blue indicator light comes on
- Put the ground coffee in the filter and connect the arm to the machine
- Place a cup under the dispenser
- The left switch must be positioned outwards. this allows the coffee to be dispensed.
- Turn the wheel selector to the left. At this point the coffee will start to come out of the dispenser.
- When it has come to the desired amount of coffee. re-position the wheel selector on the central position. The machine will then stop dispensing coffee