How to assemble stand fan P206VEN150
Modified on: Fri, 29 Jan, 2021 at 9:36 AM
- Insert the first pole into the base and fix the two parts using the L screw and washer
- insert the second post and the main unit. Then fix them using the appropriate screws
- Insert the rear grill A on the motor and fix it with the appropriate grill stop B
- Insert the fan C and fix it using the special fan stop D. ATTENTION: the fan stop is screwed in an anti-clockwise direction and unscrewed in a clockwise direction.
- Merge the front grill E to the rear grill , making sure that the hook F rests on one of the spokes of the rear grill A
- Close the transparent lever G and fix it with the screw
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.